My good friend Jenny over at More Laundry tagged me in her blog! Of course I’ll play along on this blog version of the chain letter! I love chain letters, I do the kitchen variety of Friendship Bread too!
So, here are the rules of the challenge:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. List 6 unspectacular things about you
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them
Without much flair, here are my 6 unspectacular things:
1. I cheat on diets
2. I made my husband or kids scoop the cat litter when I was pregnant, even though the doctor said toxoplasmosis was extremely rare. Understandable, but I never resumed the duty.
3. I crockpot frequently so I don’t have to cook.
4. I don’t clean the shower often enough.
5. If I could find a way to never clean my house I would stop, but until it will clean itself I will continue to do it begrudgingly.
6. Sometimes the idea of smoking still appeals to me, even though I feel so much better without it. Five years later I still think that in stressful situations it might help, but willpower alone prevents me from ever doing it again.
I’m now passing the torch to: